Valuiza is a service of Marketing based Assets International Pty Limited (“MBASI”).
By using Valuiza you agree to our terms shown below.
These Terms of Service (“Terms“) govern your access to and use of Valuiza (“Valuiza”, “we” or
“our”) websites, services, and applications (collectively the “Service“). Your access to and use
of the Service is conditional on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms
apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. Please read them
carefully before using the Service.
IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU
REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO
ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS “YOU” OR “YOUR”
SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH
AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS
AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
MBASI reserves the right to update and change the Terms at any time without notice. Any new
features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and
resources, shall be subject to the Terms. Continued use of the Service after any such changes
shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the
Terms of Service at any time at https://www.valuiza.com/website/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While MBASI
prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that MBASI cannot be
responsible for the Content posted on the Service. You agree to use the Service at your own
- Subject to these Terms, MBASI gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable,
non-sublicensable and non-exclusive license to use the Service. We reserve all rights not
expressly granted in these Terms in the Service. We can terminate this license at any time
for any reason or for no reason.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information
requested in order to complete the registration process.
- If you connect to the Service with a third-party service, you give us permission to access
and use your information from that service as permitted by that service, and to store your
log-in credentials for that service. You may never use another user’s account without
MBASI reserves the right to conduct background checks of any new and ongoing user to ensure
they comply with minimum requirements for the provision of advice to consumers. The purpose
of the background checks is to confirm:
In order to verify the user we rely on information provided to us by the user and/or, in
some cases, third parties. We exclude any liability whatsoever which arises or which is
alleged to arise from a failure by us to properly verify a user. Users authorise us to
provide their personal details to third parties for the purpose of verification.
- the user’s email address
- the user’s identity
- that the user has attained the required qualifications
- that the user is a member of the relevant professional body; and
- that the user has not been listed as disqualified or banned to provide advice by
- You acknowledge and agree that at the time of registration and for the duration of your
registration you have and will maintain all required qualifications, memberships, licenses,
skills and experience requirements etc. to offer advice to consumers for each of the
specialisations you nominate in your profile.
You must immediately notify us if any of the following events occur:
- you are the subject of any disciplinary hearing related to your profession
- you are ordered by a relevant professional body to cease practicing
- you fail to renew your licence to practice
- you are charged with or convicted of a criminal offence
- you are declared bankrupt or insolvent
- you change your name, contact details and/or business address
- you are the subject of ASIC ban/disqualification or adverse finding by the ICAC
- you are found by a court to have acted dishonestly and/or fraudulently; and/or
- anything else likely to affect your ability to continue practicing.
- You acknowledge and agree that for the duration of your registration you will comply with
all legal obligations in force from time to time in respect of your dealing with consumers,
including the prohibition of false, misleading or deceptive conduct.
- You must either formally accept or decline specific advice opportunities facilitated by the
Service within 24 hours of being notified of each opportunity.
- Unless you formally decline the specific advice opportunity, you agree to make contact with
any consumer with whom you have been connected to offer advice within 24 hours of being
notified of the opportunity. Failure to either formally decline the specific advice
opportunity or make contact with a consumer within 24 hours of connection may result in the
termination of your Account.
- If you wish to temporarily or permanently suspend your participation in any Service feature
that permits consumers to connect with you for the purpose of accessing advice, you must
activate the related suspension function associated with your Account.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not
permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. MBASI cannot
and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even
when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the
use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to
copyright or trademark laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- All paid plans must enter a valid credit card.
- A paid plan may include features that require the payment of additional fees to take
advantage of such features. The fee payable for each feature, if any, will be clearly
labelled so each user can decide whether or not they proceed to take advantage of the
- An upgrade between plans will bill you in accordance with the conditions of the newly
selected plan. Change of plan is effective at the conclusion of the current billing period.
There shall be no refund or adjustment on a pro-rata basis.
- The Service is billed on a monthly basis, in accordance with the conditions of the
contracted plan and the value used on the Service and is non-refundable. There will be no
upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to
treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- MBASI’s billing period runs from the date of subscription until the anniversary of the
following calendar month. Invoices will be sent to customers within 24 hours of payment.
- All fees are inclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities.
- Late payments may bear interest at the rate of 1.5% per month (or the highest rate permitted
by law, if less)
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will
automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your
Account albeit MBASI will endeavour to apply best practices to prevent such an event. MBASI
does not accept any liability for such loss.
Suspension, Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request
to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any
time by clicking on the ‘Manage Account’ link in your account menu. The ‘Manage Account’
screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation process.
- All of your Content will be retained within the Service upon suspension or cancellation. You
will not be able recover your Content once your account is suspended or cancelled.
- At suspension or termination of your account, MBASI will charge your credit card with any
outstanding amount left unpaid on your account. All clauses of this contractual agreement
remain valid and active until all due amounts have been paid.
- MBASI, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend, cancel or terminate your account
and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other MBASI service, for
any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or
deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and
relinquishment of all Content in your Account. MBASI reserves the right to refuse service to
anyone for any reason at any time. MBASI will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn
the account owner prior to suspension.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- MBASI reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue,
temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with notice provided by email
in a reasonable timeframe preceding the discontinuation.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the
Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at
any time by posting the changes to the MBASI Site (valuiza.com) or the Service itself.
- MBASI shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change,
suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- You retain full ownership to your Content, but you agree to grant us a worldwide,
non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, perpetual, royalty-free license (with the right to
sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, edit,
translate, make derivatives, display and distribute such Content in connection with
providing the Service to you and other users in accordance with your settings on the
Service. In connection with providing the Service, we may modify or adapt your Content in
order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media
and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to
any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
- You, and not MBASI, are responsible for maintaining and protecting all of your Content.
MBASI will not be liable for any loss or corruption of your Content, or for any costs or
expenses associated with backing up or restoring any of your Content.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your
profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, if you set your pages to be viewed
publicly or give right to third parties to access your Content, you agree to allow others to
view your Content.
You shall defend MBASI against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against
MBASI by a third party alleging that Your Content, or Your use of the Service in violation
of this Agreement, infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third
party or violates applicable law, and shall indemnify MBASI for any damages finally awarded
against, and for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by, MBASI in connection with any such
claim, demand, suit or proceeding; provided, that MBASI
- promptly gives You written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding;
- gives You sole control of the defence and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or
proceeding (provided that You may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding
unless the settlement unconditionally releases MBASI of all liability) and
- provides to You all reasonable assistance, at Your expense.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright owned by MBASI All rights reserved. You may
design elements, algorithms or concepts without express written permission from MBASI.
- You must not reverse engineer or decompile any part of the Service or the underlying code,
nor attempt to do so, nor assist anyone else to do so.
- MBASI cares about the privacy of our users. We collect, use and share personally
identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information as described in our
information, and to have your personal data collected, used, transferred to and processed in
Australia or other countries at the absolute discretion of MBASI.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email
and telephone as per Subscription Plans. Support is only available in English.
- You understand that MBASI may use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the
necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely
imply that it is associated with the Service, MBASI, or any other MBASI service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the
Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we
determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous,
defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s
intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any
MBASI customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You agree that MBASI may list you as a client of MBASI in promotional materials or in
submissions to other potential MBASI clients. Further, provided MBASI does not disclose you
confidential information, MBASI is entitled to describe in its Services and promotional
material the results achieved by your organisation as a consequence of the Services provided
- You agree that MBASI may share links to associated web sites and ask third parties to share
content as a result of their interaction with the Service.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your
Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks;
and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined
solely by MBASI) of other MBASI customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your
account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption. MBASI
will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to engaging such
MBASI does not warrant that:
- the service will meet your specific requirements
- the service will be uninterrupted or error-free
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or
obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
- any errors in the Service will be corrected.
You expressly understand and agree that MBASI shall not be liable for any direct, indirect,
incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to,
damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if MBASI
has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the service
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods,
data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or
transactions entered into through or from the service
- unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data
- statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
- or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of MBASI to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service
shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes
the entire agreement between you and MBASI and govern your use of the Service, superseding
any prior agreements between you and MBASI (including, but not limited to, any prior
versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the
Service are governed under Australian law.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com
© 2004 – 2017 Marketing based Assets International Pty Limited. All